Do you wish to set up additional email on your Bellsouth email account? If yes, then here are some trick and tips to create it quite easily. Apart from this, if you want to update the security program on your Bellsouth email account then even we have bought a simple guide for you. There’s a need to pay kind attention to the steps.
Open ‘Bellsouth’ email editor page from the web browser by entering the correct URL in the box. The following options will then get displayed on the screen.
- Change password.
- Forward mail to another email service.
- View past searches.
- Change filtering or spam action.
- Check disk quota and size.
- Get a license key.
- Create an additional email.
- Create a password for BellSouth app.
To create email address, follow the steps which are going to mention below:
- Login to account by entering the login details. You need to enter Bellsouth.net or Att.net in the URL address bar.
- Click ‘login’ after entering the details.
- Click on ‘Additional email setup’.
- Now, you will have to check if the email quota for a secondary account is available or not. If you are already maintaining the accounts under the main account, then you won’t be able to create a new.
- Enter the username and password of your choice in the relative field. You must keep the username and password of the new account different from the previous one.
- Click ‘Ok’ to submit.
Note: To go to ‘Bellsouth editor page’, open the BellSouth email from Att or Bellsouth internet communications page.
How to update the security program of Bellsouth email on Mozilla browser?
- Create a password for your Bellsouth email app on the Mozilla program.
- You will find an option ‘Get email message’ on the app screen. Wait till you find POP3 message on the screen. In case you get ‘Fail’ message, try again after a few seconds.
- Tap to create a new password.
- Here, the password will be app-specific which means it will work on the app, not on browser.
- Go to ‘Drop-down’ menu and check for the ‘Tools’ option.
- A new window will get opened. Open ‘Security’ from the ‘Ribbon menu’. Here you need to search for ‘Show saved password’ option.
- Open ‘SMTP’ option after implementing the previous step and remove all details from it.
- Enter the password for the main account I: e, BellSouth primary account. This is an account from where you can edit settings of secondary accounts. Click the ‘Remember password’ option.
You can start accessing the additional account with an updated security program from your web browser.