Bellsouth is a renowned American firm serving people residing in North America and many different continents. Bellsouth has spread its services over to 18 countries, a commendable achievement for a telecommunication company. The number of users the company serves is in the millions and continues to grow with every passing day.
Bellsouth is known for its wireless, cable, digital television, long-distance communication, and internet services. It is needless to mention that Bellsouth is one of the world’s most prominent companies that caters to its users’ needs in the most precise manner.
Bellsouth also offers best-in-class mailing services, which will intrigue people from different working backgrounds. Bellsouth, as of late, has become a subsidiary of AT&T (another top-notch telecom service provider worldwide). This merger has allowed Bellsouth customers to log into their email accounts on the AT&T email login page. Find all the details on how to sign up and log into Bellsouth email, reset and recover passwords, and more.
How Do I Sign Up For Bellsouth Email?
- Open your web browser and go to the Bellsouth net email login page. Then, click on set up an email account.
- Type in a name that you want your contacts to see when they receive an email from you.
- Click ‘Next’ followed by entering your email ID.
- Click ‘Next’ again, which will bring you to the page where you must select your incoming mail server. Select ‘POP3’ there. Here are POP3 settings for Bellsouth email:
- Inbound Server: inbound.att.net
- SSL – Yes
- Inbound Port: 995
- Outbound Port: 465
- Outbound Server: outbound.att.net
- You can select ‘IMAP’ as well, but then there will be a different set of settings that you will have to enter, which are as below:
- Inbound Server: imap.mail.att.net
- SSL – Yes
- Inbound Port: 993
- Outbound Port: 465 or 587
- Outbound Server: smtp.mail.att.net
- To keep your account safe from outside threats, create a strong password consisting of numerals, alphabets, and special characters.
- Click ‘next’ to finish the process.
How Do I Login to My BellSouth.net Email Account?
Bellsouth email was merged into AT&T in 2017, so the users using this particular email service had to go to the AT&T email login page to log into their email accounts. Not just Bellsouth email but various other email accounts can be accessed on ATT net login page.
Here is the list of email accounts:
If you are using Bellsouth email and want to know how to log into your email account, then here are the steps:
- Go to https://signin.att.com/ or http://www.att.net and click the ‘Mail’ option from the top-right corner of the screen.
- As you do so, you will see AT&T sign-in form.
- In the sign-in form, you must enter your full email address in the ‘User ID field. Enter your password in the ‘Password’ field.
- Check the box corresponding to ‘Keep me signed in for two weeks to make the login process easier from next time onwards. Don’t perform this step if you’re using a shared computer.
- Click the ‘Sign in’ button to access the Bellsouth email inbox.
How Do I Reset Bellsouth Email Password?
- The process begins with logging into your Bellsouth account by going to the http://www.att.net link and entering the email ID and password.
- The second step is to find the Forgot password link on the webpage.
- Now, enter the Bellsouth username or email ID because that is where you will get the password reset link.
- Click on ‘Continue’ and then follow on-screen instructions to complete the password reset process. Here is the direct link to the password reset page – http://www.att.com/acctmgmt/fpwd/lander.
- Now, you can set a new password for your Bellsouth account. Enter this new password the next time you log into your Bellsouth account.
Note: Make sure to create a strong password, which is a minimum of 8 characters long and must have at least one capital alphabet, number, and unique character to ensure the safety of your email account.
How Do I Recover Bellsouth Email Password?
- Open your web browser and go to The AT&T login page. There will be an option named ‘forgot password’ that you need to press.
- Type in your email ID for which you can’t remember the password or you’ve lost the password.
- You will be asked to enter your last name for security purposes, so type in your last name and click ‘continue.’
- You will now see a couple of options to recover your Bellsouth password. These are; answering the question you have set at the time of signing up for Bellsouth or entering your alternate email, which again you have given at the time of signing up for Bellsouth.
- Follow on-screen instructions as per the mode you’ve chosen to recover the password for your Bellsouth account.
What Are The Common Issues In Bellsouth Email Account?
- The issue with creating a Bellsouth password
- An increasingly full inbox is getting slow in your Bellsouth inbox
- Unable to resolve the issues in the filter, junk, and phishing emails
- Receive an error message while receiving or sending Bellsouth mail
- I can’t access the Bellsouth account
- Unable to perform Bellsouth email login
- Unable to recover password of Bellsouth account
- Recover Bellsouth password when lost it
- Problems in getting the proper Bellsouth email settings
- Unable to synch Bellsouth email on another device
- Unable to fix the hacked Bellsouth account issue
- Issue of customization of Internet connection & Speed
- I can’t get the correct Bellsouth email settings Outlook
- Getting an error message while changing security details of Bellsouth account
Where To Contact When Bellsouth Email Fails To Work?
While it is easy to sign up and log into Bellsouth email along with resetting and recovering User ID and password, the email sometimes encounters problems beyond DIY solutions. In such cases, you should call AT&T’s official support number, i.e., 800.288.2020. You will be able to get solutions to all Bellsouth email-related issues. You can also access the troubleshooting page to find answers to the most common Bellsouth email-related issues. Here is the link to the troubleshooting page: https://www.att.com/support/topic/email-support/topic_troubleshootingi-topic_emailpasswords/.
You can also contact the company using its social media handles.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/att
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ATT
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/att/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/att/
Look at this page for the most common Bellsouth email problems – https://www.att.com/support/article/email-support/KM1044974. You can also check out the forums page because experts share answers to the most annoying email issues – https://forums.att.com/topics/att-internet-email-security/5def8ee330b80f78b6772602.
You can also indulge in live chat with AT&T email representatives to get solutions to your Bellsouth email issues. Visit the ATT Password Reset page, then locate the ‘Chat’ button on the screen.
- Search for ‘Chat to a representative.’
- Enter your ‘Email.’
- Click on ‘AT&T Internet.
- Enter your name to connect with an AT&T representative.